More Powerful Than Ever: The HOCATT™ Platinum with PEMF Technology
When it comes to the HOCATT™ Platinum Ozone Technology, we in the wellness industry have a saying: Built for Wellness. Backed by Science. Similarly to our HOCATT™ Plus, the HOCATT™ Platinum is stronger than ever before. Aside from the 10 different technologies included in the original system, the HOCATT™ Platinum includes a revolutionary new functionality – PEMF Technology.
What Is PEMF Technology, and Why Does It Matter?
PEMF stands for Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field Technology, and isn’t that just a tongue twister.
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Technology or PEMF Technology is one of the most exciting and useful discoveries in the history of complementary and alternative health-care. PEMF is a form of energy technology. It uses devices that emit pulsating electromagnetic fields, These vibrations, also called electromagnetic vibrations, are tuned at specific frequencies. Different frequencies have different effects.
PEMF Technology is more than 60 years old with thousands of peer-reviewed study’s. These studies prove its safety, and effectiveness. But, because it’s not a drug and not easily profited from, it has been swept under the rug. There it remains, largely unknown – even to the most well known medical professionals.
Regardless of their ignorance, if used with a bit of practical knowledge PEMF can produce miraculous short and long term benefits both physiologically and neurologically for it’s user.
Combined with the HOCATT™, it’s a system that can’t be beaten.
Some Examples of what PEMF can do:
- Better Sleep: PEMF Technology for Sleep
- Enhanced Flexibility: Useful for Lumbar issues, Arthritis and where muscle spasms occur frequently and are long lasting as in Parkinson’s.
- Enhanced Motor Coordination: Helpful for those with Parkinson’s, Alzheimers and those of age where motor coordination begins to decline; in professional and amateur sports of all kind to give you an edge.
- Improved Strength and Stamina: Useful for everyone, not just sports professionals and fitness experts, whether climbing mountains or just walking up flights of stairs.
- Faster Trauma Recovery: You can get you back on your feet and back to work faster than any other tool in the world.
- Mood Elevation: whether it’s simple depression or caused by suffering PTSD or most other neurological disorders.
Ready to become a pioneer? Contact us now!